Careers in Hydra
Digital Marketing Executive - May 2017
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
Job type: permanent
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a results-driven, highly motivated candidate to join a fun and enthusiastic team based in Farnborough. We are a software company selling to SME and Large Enterprise clients in the field of project and resource management.
Your main objective will be to implement our marketing strategy, especially via web and social media. You will create content for our online and offline marketing and promotion activities. You will use Hubspot to manage our website and develop an extensive social media presence.
Supporting the marketing director, you’ll be at the heart of driving our marketing campaigns and you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including drafting press releases, organising corporate event and manage external providers of marketing activities. You will work closely with our dynamic sales team to develop a funnel of leads to support our commercial growth.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to be creative and flexible. Your responsibilities will include
- Using Hubspot to manage website and various marketing campaigns
- Writing press releases
- Develop content for our website and blog
- Organising promotional events
- Design marketing material
- Help edit video material
- Assessing results of marketing campaigns
- Help drive traffic to our website with web-related campaigns
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recent graduate, 2-3 years experience in digital marketing and producing content for website/blogs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of social media, internet, common software packages (Office)
- Experience in using Hubspot
- Basic HTML and website design
- Digital design packages (e.g., Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Outgoing, positive attitude willing to learn and develop in the role
- Working within a small team it’s essential that you can work independently but always working towards a team goal
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
We are a rapidly growing company and everybody has many opportunities to expand role and responsibility within a short timeframe.
- Competitive basic salary
- Healthcare & Pension plan
- Stock options in the company
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Immediate start
To apply, send an email with your CV (with subject "Digital Marketing Executive") to: email@example.com