Improve your knowledge management capabilities and become 'Knowledge Ready'.
Did you know..
- 90% of the knowledge within an organisation remains within the heads of its employees 
- Organisation's that are most effective at knowledge transfer improve project outcomes by nearly 35%? 
Knowledge management is a difficult challenge that every organisation is faced with. Being able to retain and transfer valuable knowledge in your Business can be the difference between success and failure.
Our free downloadable ebook Managing the Right Knowledge and Managing the Knowledge Right shares the key questions and solutions for improving your knowledge management capabilities to help you become 'Knowledge Ready'.
In this eBook
- Understand the most difficult barriers to successful knowledge management
- The tools and strategies to improve your organisations knowledge management capabilities
- Learn how to make knowledge management real.
A note from the author, Paul Whiffen, Hartfield KM Consulting
“I’m delighted to work with Hydra on this ebook. I’ve found success comes from collaborating with people and organisations, taking proven principles and tailoring them for a local context. It’s a two way learning street”.
Download your copy of Managing the Right Knowledge and Managing the Knowledge Right and start your journey to becoming 'Knowledge Ready'.
 PMO Pulse of the Profession 2015
 Pulse of the Professional Capturing the Value of Project Management through Knowledge Transfer