How Hydra has been preparing for the GDPR
As you may already know, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) comes into effect on the 25th May 2018.
Hydra has fully embraced the GDPR and we've been busy preparing for its arrival. This article shares the changes we've made to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your personal information.
1. We've updated our Privacy Notice
We've published a new Privacy Notice to make it easier for you to find out how we use and protect your personal information within Hydra, to position it more clearly to our intended audience (our users, customers, partners and visitors to www.hydra.cloud) and to make it easier to read and understand
- the increased rights in relation to the information we hold about you;
- how we keep your personal information secure;
- the types of personal information the Hydra Management Group collects about you, and how we collect and use it;
- the legal grounds for how we use your information.
3. We've updated how we ask for marketing consent
We've checked and reviewed how we ask for consent for marketing communication we send by email and we've updated our procedures and processes to give clarity to how we request, record and manage consent for marketing.
4. We've informed our customers, users and partners
Hydra is committed to honesty and transparency and we've shared with our customers, users and partners the changes we've implemented to make it easier for them to find out how we use their information within the Hydra Management Group and demonstrate our commitment to the GDPR.
If you have any questions or would like further information on any of the points mentioned above, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer Manfredi.Bargioni@Hydra.cloud or call us on +44(0)1252302354.